Monday 6 October 2008

What's This All About Then?

Blogging eh? After hastily agreeing with Dan (mention no.1) that I should start a blog, the sensitive side of me realised that if no-one read it, i might be offended deeply.

Thusly, a certain John Malcomson will join me with the intention that we can write something meaningful rather than an ever increasing web-hosted list of jokes.

Plenty of things have happened up to this post. 25 years worth in fact. Maybe this blog will become something of a weekly affair with tales of what we have been up to? Maybe it will be a ride report of who jumped what, or who beat who?

I'm not sure as yet, but one thing is certain.. It will not necessarily be that good or particularly intersting.

Expect little, maybe we will pleasantly suprise?

A bad start? A stolen Pic of Malco and an 18 month old pic of me having a beer.

No comments: